Monday 7 July 2014

My Week on Instagram

A lot has been going on recently. I have moved into my new flat and so have spent quite a lot of time decorating, painting, putting together new furniture and  experimenting with food. This is my little post on life lately through my Instagram page. 

You can follow my actual Instagram account by clicking here


Ahhh I love this cereal

Trying to be healthy...Avocado and bacon on Brown bread

At my Cousins Wedding with Megan and Jack. It was the most gorgeous day and we got to run round the grounds during the Champagne reception and enjoy the glorious sunshine.

Cookie Monster cookies. I didn't have one but the children at the Wedding did. 

Our first picnic in the Meadow by the new Flat.

Look what we found....yes found!! I love Vintage things. You would not believe how intricate the detail is on this, it is beautiful. 


Sitting with my new furniture delivery. 


Me at Go Ape, up in the tress. And yes that is war paint on my cheek, not dirt.


First dinner in the Flat...Pasta Bolognese and of course, a glass of wine. 

What have you been up to this week?
Leave your instagram details in the comments and I'll give you a follow. 




2 comments:

  1. I really want to try lucky charms but they're so freaking expensive :( x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :(. I managed to find them in a shop in Brighton for about £4 though which I thought was ok.
      x

      Delete