Sunday 1 March 2015

Brandshatch Spa Hotel

Last weekend Mum and I decided to slip away for a weekend of pampering and relaxation and so we went to the Brandshatch Hotel and Spa.


This was the entrance to the hotel which I thought was pretty. I love the big grand staircase that led up to the wooden door. It almost felt like a large house more than a hotel and it was definitely warm and inviting once you stepped inside. 
After checking in, we made our way to the pool area. Unfortunately I didn't take a pictures of this but here are a few others I did take. 


Our room was cosy and warm and I knew I couldn't wait to jump into that bed later.


The relaxation room at the Spa. 


Relaxing in my dressing gown, sipping tea and reading travelling magazines....

After a while, we slipped back to the room to get ready for dinner.


 Tea smoked duck for starter.


Steak for main.


And a melt in the middle chocolate pudding with salted caramel ice cream...Heaven.

I highly recommend a weekend at the Brandshatch Spa. You can find their website here
The staff are friendly, the food is great and if you are looking to find some peace and quiet, then you should definitely head on over. 

My only advice is, if you want any treatments book them early or as much in advance as you can. They can get very busy. 

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment